How to establish your global market beachhead and build a sales funnel?
The fastest way to penetrate the global market and to succeed in B2B sales is when other international customers recommend your products and services. To get those first happy customers, using the services of an outsourced sales executive and marketing consultant is one the smartest moves you can make to create an effective sales funnel, while avoiding the hefty expense of a full-time sales director.
In order to enter the global sphere you must first define your market beachhead to target your first few clients within the selected segments and territories. A seasoned outsourced sales executive and marketing consultant will lead your beachhead strategy utilizing his B2B marketing expertise, sales tactics, and a vast professional network, to generate your first leads, grow your sales funnel, and convert prospects into paying customers.
To penetrate the global market, an expert outsourced sales executive and marketing consultant will:
- Generate leads
- Locate potential customers, which are early adopters or strategic and are likely to become your first customers
- Engage with thought leaders, analysts, and consultants
- Join and leverage professional organizations
- Prepare and lead your first meetings by upgrading your presentation and product demos to international standards
- Align your B2B sales process with the buyer’s journey
- Manage the complex process of a B2B sale, identify the decision makers and create clear messages that stimulate interest in your product.
- International business development according to the market players mapping and opportunities
- Establishing an effective sales funnel
- Closing the first deals
- Impressive presentations and meetings on an international level, considerably increasing sales closures
- Collaborating with key market players and identifying growth opportunities
- Positioning your company as a professional , innovative and globally-notable in your industry
- Enhancing customer’s perceived value proposition, and adjusting your prices accordingly
- Penetrating international markets using a low budget, compatible with the company’s early growth stage
- Matching the required service to your company needs according to growth stage, founder’s personality, budget, business environment, and predefined timeline
- Outsourced sales executive who serves as the company’s official sales director, equipped with your company business card and company email address.
- Avoid paying a salary of a sales director